How to Generate Gerber files for an Eagle PCB Project
1.Download our Eagle CAM file (click on link).
2. Open your project with Eagle.
3. Click on .brd file to view the board layout.
4. Click on CAM Jobs icon on the top toolbar .
5. From here, go to the File menu, then go Open > Job
6. In the file browser that opens, select the LionCircuits.cam file that you just downloaded.
7. Now the CAM processor window should have a series of tabs: “Top Copper”, “Bottom Copper”, “Drill”, etc. Each of these tabs define how to create one of the gerber files. Now all you have to do is click Process Job.
8. The gerber generation process should be pretty quick. Once it’s run its course, have a look in your project directory, which should have new files in it. In addition to the board (BRD) and schematic (SCH) files, there should now be .GBL, .GBO, .GBS, .GTL, .GTO, .GTS, .DRD and .GKO.
9. Compress all eight files.
10. Done! You are now ready to upload your .zip file onto Lion Circuits and place your order!
Here is a Step by Step Guide to help you upload your design and place orders with Lion Circuits!
To view an instant quote corresponding to your design, you can upload your Gerber files here: