Below are the steps to place an order PCB on LionCircuits Platform:
1) Once you Login to LionCircuits, you will reach "Project Dashboard".
2) Click on "Create New Project" and then click on browse. Select the Gerber file which has to be updated on our platform and click on "Open".
3) Once the upload is completed, enter the "Project Name". Description also can be entered for further reference, however it is optional.
4) Click on PCB Image and check the Top Layer and verify.
5) Check the image of the Bottom Layer and verify.
6) Once you have verified the image of the PCB, click on "Quotation" you will get the Fabrication service details for Standard, Custom & Rush Service
7) Click on "Custom Service" and you will get all details of our "Custom Service"(Minimum order of 3 units). You get to choose the "PCB Thickness", "Copper Thickness", "Mask Color" and "PCB Finish" if you order using "Custom Service".
8) Click on "Rush Service" and you will get all details of our "Rush Service"(No Minimum order for "Rush Service"). You get to choose the "PCB Thickness", "Copper Thickness", "Mask Color" and "PCB Finish" if you order using "Custom Service".
9) Once you click on "ORDER NOW", you get "Fabrication Order Summary" . Please check the complete details of your order.
10) If you want to change the "Shipping Address" please click on the edit option available and update the address where you want the project to be shipped.
11) If you want to change the "Billing Address" please click on the edit option available and update the billing address.
12) Click on "PROCEED TO PAYMENT" once you have entered the billing and shipping addresses.
13) You will get a pop up window with all the Payment Options available. You can make a payment using suitable option.
14) Once the payment is done, you will get a confirmation on your screen.
15) Once the payment is completed, click on "Project Details", you will get complete order details on your screen. Please note the "Ship by Date"
16) Click on "Download Fab Invoice" and you will get an electronic copy of your invoice.
17) Click on message if you need any other information.
18) Click on Update design, if you have any changes in your design. However, design update is only possible before fabrication has started.