At Lioncircuits we recommend our customers to provide us with Gerber files in RS-274X format for Manufacturing. The Gerber format is an open ASCII vector format for PCB designs. It is the very first input which a printed board manufacturer needs.
Gerber files can be extracted from your CAD Software tools.
Please follow the below steps to extract Gerber files from the Fritzing tool:
2) Go to File > Export > For Production > Extended Gerber (RS-274X)
3) Select a folder to save the Gerber Files
4) Wait for the Exporting process to complete.
5) Once the exporting is done all the files will be saved at your desired file location.
6) Select the file and compress into .Zip file and then you are ready to upload the file on Lion Circuits.
Here is the step by step Order Guide
Check the below links to know the procedure of generating Gerber files from various other CAD tools,
You can also visit our Lioncircuits YouTube channel to watch videos on Gerber file generation from these CAD software.