2) Go to file and then select "Export" and then click on "Gerber" in the drop down.
3) Click on "Export All" in the pop up window and Export all layers one by one.
4) Here is an example for "Top Silk"of how it looks while you export an individual layer.
5) Here is an example for "Top Mask" of how it looks while you export an individual layer.
6) Then click on "File" > Export > "N/C Drill"
7) Then Auto select the tools and Export the Drill Files.
8) All files have been saved now.
9) Select the files and compress them into .Zip file and you are ready to upload your design on Lion Circuits.