At Lioncircuits we recommend our customers to provide us with Gerber files in RS-274X format for Manufacturing. The Gerber format is an open ASCII vector format for PCB designs. It is the very first input which a printed board manufacturer needs.
Gerber files can be extracted from your CAD Software tools.
Please follow the below steps to extract Gerber files from the EasyEDA tool:
2) Click on Document, then select "Generate Fabrication File(Gerber)"
3) Click on the "No, Generate Gerber" option when a window pops up.
4) Click on Generate Gerber.
5) Save the file at your desired location with a desired file name and click on "Save" .
6) It will generate a .Zip file and you can directly upload this file on our platform "Lion Circuits" while placing an order.
Here is the step by step Order Guide
Check the below links to know the procedure of generating Gerber files from various other CAD tools,
You can also visit our Lioncircuits YouTube channel to watch videos on Gerber file generation from these CAD software.