2) Click on plot icon on the toolbar at the top.
3) Select the desired parameters as shown on the pop up window that appears, then select the layers and click on "Plot"
4) Select "Use Protel filename extensions" and "4.6, unit mm" under Gerber options.
5) Click on Plot.
6) Once its run its course, click on "Generate Drill File" button.
7) Select option Gerber in Drill Map File Format list. Click on Drill File button.
8) Check the messages window, there should now be .drl file created in your work directory.
9) Go to your work directory. All the Gerber files have been generated.
10) Compress all the files that are generated and you are ready to upload on Lion Circuits Platform.
Here is the step by step Order Guide